Friday, May 27, 2011

Upcoming Project

It's officially summer now,in case you haven't noticed, let the excessive blogging begin. It's refreshing to be able to now focus much of my time on music, and my upcoming project.

I'm excited to announce that in two weeks I will be starting my own five song project. It's something that I've been wanting to do for awhile, and have also talked myself out of a time or two. Now with the financial support necessary, and great friends to encourage me; it's finally time to put all excuses aside and go for it. The week of June 13th I will be entering Rattle Trap Studio's in Austin to produce a 5 song album. This studio is probably most well known for recording David Ramirez's new album "StrangeTown".

I have never been apart of a studio recording before, let alone creating an album. It will be an experience, which I hope you will be apart of. Through out the process I will be uploading photos and updates from each day of recording. You can stay in touch by following this blog, Jon Dean on Facebook, and/or JonDeanMusic on twitter. I am expecting the release of the album to be sometime in late summer or early fall. At that time I will be releasing a full website, in which you can purchase a digital version of the album, hard copy, and/or other merch. Like I said before, it's an exciting process that I hope you'll be apart of!

No comments:

Post a Comment